Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: rxsm
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: My_Cat_Ate_My_Pelvis
Your Roleplay Name: Nate McNeill
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:572071736

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 Player pulled a gun out and tried to shoot at least four cops who were chasing him on the highway, resulting in his immediate death. Longer ban due to horrific 3.4 record. // banned for Enforcer Allen

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi i have a valid reason i shot them. I stole a car and they were chasing me. i run off pull a gun and shoot them. i die. but im allowed to shoot them bc in 3.4 it says that if you risk a long sentence youre allowed to kill the cops. and if i wasnt black screen i wouldve gotten a longer sentence anyway.

A1L

Reaction score
Theft is not a high jail sentence, read the law, it should be 7+ which is a long sentence. Theft is only 3 years

Reaction score
Theft is not a high jail sentence, read the law, it should be 7+ which is a long sentence. Theft is only 3 years
but if i wouldnt be blackscreened and revived i would get a higher sentence because i shot the cops

Reaction score
If you believe you were banned falsely you’ll have to make a dispute instead of an apology.

If you decide to make a Dispute you’ll need to provide some sort of evidence. If you’d like to keep this as an apology, I suggest you add an apology to it.

Reaction score
If you believe you were banned falsely you’ll have to make a dispute instead of an apology.

If you decide to make a Dispute you’ll need to provide some sort of evidence. If you’d like to keep this as an apology, I suggest you add an apology to it.
my bad if i did sum wrong but i wouldve gotten a longer sentence so again my apolagies if i did something wrong.

Reaction score
Hi, I think there might be a little confusion with the reason for the ban here. You weren't banned for having no reason to shoot the cops, after all, you had DNA on you for a recent killing at bazaar, which you'd likely have been jailed for if caught. You were banned because you pulled out a gun in front of about 4 heavily armed cops who were chasing you in the middle of an open highway, where you had no cover, and no safe route of escape. It was essentially suicide by cop.

Reaction score
Hi, I think there might be a little confusion with the reason for the ban here. You weren't banned for having no reason to shoot the cops, after all, you had DNA on you for a recent killing at bazaar, which you'd likely have been jailed for if caught. You were banned because you pulled out a gun in front of about 4 heavily armed cops who were chasing you in the middle of an open highway, where you had no cover, and no safe route of escape. It was essentially suicide by cop.
well ur kinda right about that

Reaction score
i mean i had to go. Bc my mom told me to shut off my pc. and i cant just alt f4 in middle of the chase

Reaction score
oh mb. tbh thought u werent allowed to afk jail. but it is my mistake bc i didnt put it into the appeal

Reaction score
oh mb. tbh thought u werent allowed to afk jail. but it is my mistake bc i didnt put it into the appeal
you're allowed to go afk or even disconnect once you're in jail, so long as you don't immediately reconnect in order to attempt to avoid the sentence.

Reaction score

Given you've had four other punishments for 3.4 this month so far alone, and you really didn't seem to understand what you'd actually done wrong, I think you need to wait this one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.