Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Astolfoiswaifu
Your Roleplay Name: Paul Normnam
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:216904189

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: No intention to roleplay

Why should this appeal be considered?: I had been banned due to acting immature and for, admittedly, violating rules.
I had tested the patience of numerous admins, whom had been very cordial and tolerant with me.

I apologise to numerous admins, namely Aquaa, as I had acted extremely disrespectfully towards them after they had warned me and showed me the rules that I had violated.

I had killed numerous players around the Apartment area's, so I could steal their weapons to sell them. In hindsight, this was an extremely inconsiderate and had violated the server rules. I had also acted very abusively to Aquaa, after they attempted to explain that I had broken the server rules. I was very new to DarkRP, and Gmod RP in general, although this does not excuse my hostility.

After playing on more servers and gaining more experience with RP and RP etiquette, I had realised that my acting was completely out-of-order, and I have since changed and matured as a player, and will make sure not to act in the same ways I had acted previously.

Most importantly, I am extremely sorry to the players that I had killed illegally, and, especially, towards Aquaa and any other member of staff that I had been disrespectful and rude towards. I will make sure that I never break the server rules in the future.

All the best, AstolfoIsWaifu

Additional Information: I do not fully remember the name of my original character, I am using the name I had put in my perpheads.com account.

Status
Not open for further replies.