Reaction score
Punishment Type: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Months

Your Steam Name: pro_leqq
Your Roleplay Name: Jamie Dyett
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:550769627

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User decided to approach me after receiving warning shots at his vehicle due to consistently following us around with a valid reason of initiation towards us. After this, he was gunpointed out of the car so it could be stolen which would also delay his retaliation. During this process, a shootout engaged involving police and he thought that because one of us was focused on the police, he would have a chance of jumping in his car and escaping while it was being crowbarred. Absolutely awful record for 3.4.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Last time in Perpheads I caused a lot of problems for several people's roleplaying-experience and did i also ruïn the fun for the admin who was in the situation at the time. I talked with the admin afterwards in a f6 where i clearly made a stupidius mistake and did he also gave me this deserved ban.

This was unfortunately the seventh 3.4 ban in a row for me. I clearly find this rule difficult to follow in some situations but am i really trying to learn not to break it each time. I am trying to enjoy the server without breaking any rules on purpose. Next to this am i really glad the admin did not gave me more then 5 months and would i appreciate any ban time lowering/negotiations so i could enjoy the server sooner while following the rules.

I will be a lot more carefull with breaking 3.4 since my scambans is insane including breaking other rules. And i also understand that my ban time could reach a year if i break the rule again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.