Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Forums Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @ASRox
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Dave
Your Roleplay Name: Terry Wheeler
Your SteamID: Steam_0:1:626842016

Why were you punished?: Chatting shit about our lord and saviour ASRox.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear ASRox,

I am writing to express my deepest and sincerest apologies for my recent actions and words that disrespected you. Upon reflection, I recognize the gravity of my behavior and how it has hurt and offended you. I am deeply sorry for any pain or discomfort I have caused.

Respect is something I value, yet I failed to uphold that principle in this instance. My actions were thoughtless and insensitive, and I take full responsibility for them. Please know that it was never my intention to belittle or disrespect you, but I understand that my behavior conveyed the opposite, and for that, I am truly regretful.

I have taken the time to reflect on what transpired, and I realize now more than ever how important it is to honor the dignity and feelings of others. ASRox, you have my complete respect, and I am committed to making amends for the harm I have caused. If there is anything I can do to right this wrong, I am open and willing to listen.

Please accept this apology as a genuine expression of my remorse. I hope that in time, I can rebuild the trust and respect that was lost and prove through my actions moving forward that I have learned from this.

Sincerely, [Your Name]

Additional Information:

Back