Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Months

Your Steam Name: Juzz
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin Jakobsen
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:63148949

Why were you punished?: 3.17, 6.2

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because i really wanted to have another chance and play in the server and be like new clean player and i really miss perpheads my ban has been for 3 months and i really miss the server. I know it is not a good idea to afk farm, and I wont do it again, I have had a big break from the server, and I feel that i can do better now

Additional Information: I would really apologize for the afk farming i did and i really wanted to stay active for the server so thats why i tried to stay awake on the server and iam really sorry for it i really feel bad for doing it and i let me lose all my chances to get unbanned from perpheads so iam sorry

For the cheats i am really sorry for it i was thinking i can play with cheats and hide my cheats and i wanted to come back like a clean player in the server and i promise i won't use cheats again bc i see what happend to me when i used cheats in the server i had alot of apologize and still iam sorry

Reaction score

You will be unbanned, however due to the circumstances of your actions I will be removing a chunk of money from your bank account.

Please contact me on discord @ aquatiic

Status
Not open for further replies.