Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Judas
Your Roleplay Name: Vladimir Klutch
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:608141126

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Attempting ban evasion

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi,

I was originally rightfully banned after mugging someone outside of the alleyway where the drug dealer is behind storage. I understand if it's not actually in the alleyway, no matter how close, this is still regarded as public domain and you're unable to mug people here. After having a reasonable discussion with the admin whom originally banned me, he very politely agreed to reduce my ban from 12 to 6 hours. This ban i am not disputing.

Unfortunately, this also coincided with my friend running out of in-game cash, he was not banned at the time and asked me if i could give him some cash, having just been banned, i explained this, he said he had an old account i could sign into to transfer some cash over from, I obliged and signed into the account and was banned immediately upon logging into the server.

I completely understand the wrong i've done and it will certainly never happen again, i honestly wasn't attempting to continue playing on the server, it was late anyway and i was heading to bed, especially considering an admin had already reduced the ban time to 6 hours, my plan was to sleep and be able to play in the morning.

Very silly behaviour and no thinking on my part, i sincerely apologise and would appreciate if my 1 week ban could be abolished as i've certainly learnt my lesson.

Thanks for taking the time to read,

Judas.

Reaction score

Zero tolerance policy towards ban evading is enforced here. Ban evading over a 6 hour ban is daft.

Your banned account also appears to be an alt.

Reviewed with: @blackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.