Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: jayson
Your Roleplay Name: Lou Pole
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51052328

Why were you punished?: car bombing a player

Why should this appeal be considered?: honestly im really sorry this was all a miss understanding i believe.
so what happened was earlier in the night our org base was getting raided by a guy in a purple car that i thought looked identical to the one i bombed so what happed was i saw that guy raiding and then the cops came and put me in the back of there car during the raid and the org managed to fight off all the cops and then broke me out of the cop car so when i got out i went looking for the purple car guys body and im pretty sure he was wearing a purple shirt but anyway i didn't see him so i figured the guy who started to try and raid got away
so later on i saw the purple car when i went to the bazar and i thought i could blow it up to get him back
i thought i was getting proper revenge
all in all i understand its probably expensive to replace the car but it wasn't an intentional minge or anything like that
if there is any way you would reconsider reversing the ban i do enjoy playing this server alot

sincerely
mr Lou Pole / Jayson

The player you car bombed had nothing to do with the raid at Glass Co. I made sure to check your logs for any incidents since spawning that might have triggered the bombing and investigated who the involved players were, but I am afraid ballefar was not one of them

i didnt realize that at the time im still fairly new in the server and still learning lots my apology's

is it possible to get un banned i promise to do more research before i do something like that and i can try to pay for any damages i may have caused but it might take a bit cause im fairly broke currently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back