Ban Apology (Curak.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Curak.
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Less than 1 Day

Your Steam Name: #Elite# Got_Owned
Your Roleplay Name: Corey Thornton
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28130639

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2, 1.4,

Why should this appeal be considered?: Alright, sorry if i slandered in other app, i might have typed to quick,
So let me explain, in a calm normal person way.

So. me and my friends went towards regals from bazaar,
The cop unlawfully took our gun in my opinion, since car trunk was full and my car was broken.
the situation kinda got out of hand, i got mad and started to insult. in a ICLY way. not oocly.
It may seemed ooc, but its not ooc. trust me, i talked ICLY.

The cop eventually told us to put handsup, my friends did, so i did aswell, probably 5 sec later, cause i was asking questions,
but i did comply. i never did 3.4

So my head got tempered, so i started to insult him for F word, which i ddint know you were allowed to say, sorry for that.
I know i got alot temper, i cant help it, if i feel threated unfairly, i get mad.
probably cause of my things with my body irl....

It was 12 hours to let me calm down, which i accepted.
Now 12 hours was almost over, i thought i could play again after i would wake up have my store again like usually, but no.
They litteraly extended it to 2 months...
which is unfair....
I surrended as the same time as my friends did, and i co-operated, so how comes i failed? while i did at same time surrending as my friends did?
But they only ban me.....
while i surrendered at same time while my friends did too, so i did too,
And he only bans me for not cooperating after the 12 hours was almost over....
Then my friends should be banned aswell for 3.4?....

i feel sad about this and unfairly... to be fair, 12 hours was enough, i accepted it, and i am calm now.....
i just wanna have my store make my aks and sit down at my store doing nothing....
I wont rage anymore, i will comply faster, what happens happens...

i am sorry if i insulted with F word, i really didnt know about that untill they told me about it...
i am calm, i really wanna play...

Additional Information: Its kinda unfair for me, 12 hours was almost over to let me calm down again, i am calm.
But he extended it towards 2 months... which is a bit too far for me.... i just g ot unbanned...
and i really wanna play...

I really cant wait 2 months.... 12 hour was enough for me..... after 12 hours was almost over, he extended it....

can i pls get the 3.4 removed? please?
i cooperated.... same time as my friends did... i didnt put my life at risk... i was asking questions...
But the cop didnt answer it.. while he should.... but thats my opinion.

I am sorry if i slandered staff before, i didnt know. i was typing to quick probably.
I am sorry to ellie aswell for calling her a virgin ICLY, if shes mad about it i get it..
It was not my intention to call the officer a F word, i didnt know that... im really sorry...
I just hope to get my 3.4 removed, since the 12 hours was fine... and learned me.
or atleast make it then a day or 2..... or back to 12 hours again....

I wont call anyone the F word again, i know that now.
i wont brag about it in oocly anymore.
i know i do that sometimes... which i shouldnt.....

Can i please get 3.4 removed? i never did any 3.4 rule broken then my friends should be banned for 3.4 aswell.... i did same time handsup as they did........ if you remove it, please just set it back to 12 hours again.... i am calm....
and i learned my lesson.....
if something wrong, i wont do it myself, ill make f6 instead.
i will even tog the OOC channel. to avoid my madness.

A1L

Reaction score
I extended your ban, and you did indeed break 3.4 too, I told curak that I was going to extend your ban and also contact the other person who also stalled gun-point, so no it’s not only you getting punished. And how can you even call this an apology? You keep on saying it’s unfair nor apologising for 3.4 and just your 1.2/1.4. You were breaking the law and the cop had every right to confiscate your firearm

Status
Not open for further replies.