Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Retired Membrane
Your Roleplay Name: LequishDashawn Tyler
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:422171747

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.20 - MassRDM; player threw a nade at bazaar; killing three people and himself, then dced whilst unconcious.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i killed the three people because they were trying to break my friends car so i defended him but i had no other weapons other than a grenade so i threw it. I didn't even know that i threw it yet because just as i was about to throw it i got ran over so i didnt know if i threw it yet or not, then a few seconds later the grenade exploded. I did not mean to make it seem like i broke that rule because of me leaving right afterwards. i left right after dying because i could not be bothered to wait for the timer so i left and started playing another game instead. I am very sorry for breaking 2.5 as i was not bothered to play anymore after dying to myself on accident

Additional Information: i killed the people to defend my friend from getting his car broken and since i had no other weapons on me i had to use a grenade i am sorry for doing that since i didn't know i wasn't allowed to do that

Reaction score

Your ban has been lowered, please be way more carefull in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.