Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Prospect
Your Roleplay Name: Dametreus Demarcus
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76561199127618612

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: There was a big crowd of people fighting and hitting each other. I was on duty when i was pushed by a civilian, that was participating in the brawl. I thought he had a weapon in his hand, a knife, i then warned him multiple times to not come forward or hit me again. he then hit me again and as i thought he was about to pull out a weapon i shot him in his leg.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I apologise for my actions, i simply misjudged the situation and it was my mistake. I feel that i should be punished within the police force rather than the whole server as my mistake occured on the police job. It was a simple misjudged situation in which i accept full responsibility. Im a fairly new officer and i should have not shot my firearm since he was only pushing me. I have learnt my lesson and will think in future situations before i use my firearm. Im sorry, it was a simple and honest mistake which wont happen again.

Additional Information: I was told my punishment would only be on the job and that i would be suspended for a few days. Im sorry, it was an honest mistake and it wont happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.