Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Owskii
Your Roleplay Name: Owen Mclovin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:631776723

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6 - Player was dishonest in a report, making me waste time.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I haven't had any incidents since coming back to this server as of a week ago, I have all intention to fully comply to rules and serious role-play, the false report was within a heat of the moment rage where I thought I could stupidly get away with it. I want to put decent hours in the the server the following week due to free time and with the ban that cant be attained. I would like to apologise the admin who's time I wasted, who took time out there day to view my demo. I would appreciate a re-view on the length of the ban or even a removal if possible. I would love to get back growing weed and enduring in fun game-play.

Additional Information: I had been on the server for a couple hours role-playing as normal living in regal apartment 1, this was around 10-11am today. Started growing weed and doing meth then I get randomly killed outside my house by a player with a gun, this resulted in police coming and for some reason breaking into my house at the same time, perhaps the player killed me and started raiding me which resulted in police coming in, however that meant they seized all my shit unfairly as they would have no reason to enter otherwise. I tried contacting a admin on the server at the time but didn't find much help in that, so I just took the lose and carried on with things. There after I got raided another 4 time in a row within the space of 1 hour, this might be on the demo given to the admin if still available. This brought massive lose to my income, which had rocketed the day before due to such a successful 6 hour day of playing. This is what brought me to make the complaint as I was the there was a glitch with the DD not paying people for there sales so I thought I would try take advantage of the system and lie to see If i could recover some funds that had been lost previously. I should of held my hand up as soon as he realised I hadn't made any transactions and took a smaller punishment for lying, but being frustrated in the moment and wanting to get my lost money back encouraged me to continue not knowing the lengths of which evidence can be obtained. I understand the reason for the ban and why it goes against rules of the server, I had just bought VIP the day before and would be a shame to waste the time I have with it, nevertheless it's my own actions that are stopping me doing so, but I would appreciate perhaps a re-view as I am eager to continue playing on.

If you require any more information of me, please let me know

Many thanks

Owen

Reaction score
I tried Al-ting as I didn't know how to appeal for a ban via the website so wanted to find out in game via STEAM_0:0:2454569. This is why it's taken me so long to post this since my ban lol

Reaction score

One must lie in the bed one has made.

You literally wasted 30-40mins of my life on this stupid report, cause i see the good in people and wanted to believe you. Additionally you was warned in the report that if it turned out to be a false report you would be punished.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.