Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dave
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: ati ツ
Your Roleplay Name: Ati Bensu
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106547501

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User attempted to mingegrab a weapon during a shootout

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello Dave,

I was banned by you last night because I picked up a gun during a shootout and thus risked my life and of course I died. Therefore, as already mentioned in the ticket, I wanted to see if our colleague was dead too. I walked over to the several dead bodies and took a closer look to see if it was our colleague or not so that we could possibly avenge his death by looking closely at the dead bodies between all of them one weapon that you couldn't see properly and i accidentally picked it up because i hit my E key and died risking my life and breaking rule 3.4.

That's no excuse for that I know I didn't care if it was a friend or not or if I had a gun I shouldn't have been feeding on the dead bodies during the shooting I know it was a mistake and I totally understand the rules and y'all know my brain didn't think about it for 5 seconds because I was too sure I wouldn't get canceled anyway because it wasn't my shooting or involved in any way.

Otherwise, I would be very happy if you could turn a small eye and unban me.

Otherwise I wish you and the rest of the team and the community a nice evening.

Best regards
ati

Status
Not open for further replies.