Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: plopskii
Your Roleplay Name: Allan Olof
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200313744

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.2 - Metagaming

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Ellie

I am writing to sincerely apologize for my recent actions on PerpHeads, specifically for breaking rule 3.2 - Metagaming. I deeply regret my actions and the negative impact they may have had on the server and its community.

I understand that metagaming undermines the integrity of the gameplay experience by utilizing out-of-character knowledge for in-game advantage. My breach of this rule not only disrupted the fair play for others but also showed a lack of respect for the efforts made to maintain an enjoyable environment for all players.

I want to assure you that I am genuinely remorseful for my actions and I fully acknowledge that I should have adhered to the server rules more strictly. I assure you that this incident has served as a wake-up call, and I am committed to learning from my mistakes and being a more responsible and respectful player moving forward.

Once again, I extend my sincerest apologies to the server admins, staff, and the entire PerpHeads community for any inconvenience or frustration caused. I genuinely appreciate the time and effort you put into maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment, and I promise to uphold the rules and values of the server in the future.

Thank you for your understanding and consideration.

And just one last thing is it possible to take the time down bc of how long it is i just got my summer break and it ends in 2 month and i really wanna start playing this again

Reaction score

Dear Plopskii,
Thank you for reaching out and expressing your apology for your recent actions on PerpHeads. However, after careful consideration, we have decided to deny your ban appeal.
Your acknowledgment of breaking rule 3.2 - Metagaming is noted, and we appreciate your remorse. We understand that mistakes happen, but metagaming is a serious violation that undermines the fairness and integrity of the gameplay experience for all players. It creates an uneven playing field and goes against the principles we strive to uphold on our server.
While we appreciate your commitment to learning from your mistakes and being a more responsible player in the future, we believe it is essential to enforce consistent consequences for rule violations. This ensures a fair and enjoyable gaming environment for all our players.
Regarding your request to reduce the ban duration due to your summer break ending in two months, we regret to inform you that we are unable to make adjustments based on personal circumstances. The ban duration is determined by the severity of the violation and the rules in place.
We encourage you to take this time away from the server to reflect on the importance of fair play and the impact of your actions. When your ban is lifted, we hope to see you return as a respectful and rule-abiding member of our community.
Thank you for your understanding, and we wish you the best in your future gaming endeavors.
Sincerely,
[Server Admin/Staff Name]

Status
Not open for further replies.