Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: toast
Your Roleplay Name: Blake-James McDonald
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:569605537

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - An advert was made saying that another player was "10 toes". This player was released at Bazaar shortly after this advert was made, by an allied organisation. Without any investigation, the organisation and another allied organisation attempted to raid the PD, despite the initial player that was "ten toes" not being in the PD, nor having been arrested. This lead to a large scale shootout at the PD, resulting in the death of around 15 police officers and almost all of the members of the organisations involved. Had the users investigated more thoroughly, they would have know that the initial player had yet to be transported, and as such, the PD raid would not have happened. It was their responsibility to ensure this. Toast was the player that was initially arrested at Bazaar, however he still proceeded to assist in the PD raid by killing officers within the vicinity. The user claimed that they believed slums to be getting raided, however this was not the case, something which the user would have known if he had done any form of investigation as to what was happening, prior to shooting the police.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i would like to apologize for breaking the rules, ive taken a lot of my time from the week off perp to read over the rules especially 3.4 despite going to defend my property at slums 1 i did shoot cops therefore getting involved in a shootout that wasn't allowed originally i take full responsibility for my actions and how i did not investigate properly next time i will investigate to make sure the shootout follows all the rules before getting involved so i dont end up in the mix of another wipe and dont worry were going to spend time working on our communication as it was shocking and can assure you it wont happen again - toast

Additional Information: sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.