Reaction score
Punishment Type: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: 3agle
Your Roleplay Name: Leo Parks
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:428486309

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - An advert was made saying that another player was "10 toes". This player was released at Bazaar shortly after this advert was made, by an allied organisation. Without any investigation, the organisation and another allied organisation attempted to raid the PD, despite the initial player that was "ten toes" not being in the PD, nor having been arrested. This lead to a large scale shootout at the PD, resulting in the death of around 15 police officers and almost all of the members of the organisations involved. Had the users investigated more thoroughly, they would have know that the initial player had yet to be transported, and as such, the PD raid would not have happened. It was their responsibility to ensure this.

Why should this appeal be considered?: This entire thing was cursed and i get that other people ended up way worse then i did and the short ban i got isnt going unappreciated
Im asking to get unbanned or the ban shortened since i have winter break and its only a few days and when i do unbanned ill be in school again and i would prob be too busy with school since its my last year until i switch school
Id like to add
Before all of this i was afk and when i came back i got told about the advert and told to get a gun and got told to drive to pd wich i had to start gun pointing a officer a pd parking
I only ended up killing one officer until i died myself very quickly due to some confusion

Additional Information: PS thx for reading

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.