Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: 24k3
Your Roleplay Name: Jaxson Wood
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:597226409

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.4 - An advert was made saying that another player was "10 toes". This player was released at Bazaar shortly after this advert was made, by an allied organisation. Without any investigation, the organisation and another allied organisation attempted to raid the PD, despite the initial player that was "ten toes" not being in the PD, nor having been arrested. This lead to a large scale shootout at the PD, resulting in the death of around 15 police officers and almost all of the members of the organisations involved. Had the users investigated more thoroughly, they would have know that the initial player had yet to be transported, and as such, the PD raid would not have happened. It was their responsibility to ensure this.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Erwin,
I want to apologise for breaking 3,4 & 2.5. I don't have any excuses for this dumb incident. I appreciate that you made all of our bans reduced as it was a misunderstanding, I can assure you that it will not happen again, and am thankful for your kindnesss.s

Status
Not open for further replies.