Ban Apology (Extended without saying who extended it so idk)

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Extended without saying who extended it so idk
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: morkombe
Your Roleplay Name: carlos johnsini
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:478487018

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: for making a postal refrence which was taken as terorism

Why should this appeal be considered?: because i refrenced a game i enjoy so i did a postal quote that sounds like a terroristic threat which i understand could have been taken as legit so i apolgize for that one my bad i wont use the discord chat in such ways and i do highly regret my actions

Reaction score
for making a postal refrence which was taken as terorism
Here is the full/actual ban reason linked to the steam ID you provided:

3.4 - User broke direct gunpoint from an officer. Extended by 3izu: 1.1, 1.4 - User was disrespectful and caused problems in discord. Extended by Exnem for threatening to DDoS the server. // Extended once again for stupid discord messages

The staff member that banned you in the first place is @KeiwaM

Reaction score
Here is the full/actual ban reason linked to the steam ID you provided:

3.4 - User broke direct gunpoint from an officer. Extended by 3izu: 1.1, 1.4 - User was disrespectful and caused problems in discord. Extended by Exnem for threatening to DDoS the server. // Extended once again for stupid discord messages
yes yes the ban was extended permantly due to the postal refrence aka "threat to terrorism"

Reaction score

Take some time to reflect on how your messages are being perceived by others, we might consider an appeal next year or something.