Ban Apology (@flugs < But he is not anymore in the Team ;C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @flugs < But he is not anymore in the Team ;C
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name:
Your Roleplay Name: Liam Garcia
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106547501

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1 - Extremely toxic, complete inability to treat others with respect despite being given numerous chances. // 3.2 - User used a third party communication which heavily effected their in-game actions.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Perpheads community, I decided to write another appeal today with the desire to get my ban partially, if not completely, reduced. However I learned from my previous appeal that actions speak louder than words. So I will start by giving an explanation for my horrendous, toxic, behaviour towards others. Followed by my reasoning as to why I aspire to play on the server again and my sincere apology, as I believe that one cannot apologise too much for displaying the prolonged behaviour I displayed. Finally I will give an explanation on how I intend to conduct myself once I am on the server again, while also backing up my intentions by actions.

I’ll provide a quick summary on how I got into this situation, for the people that are still unaware of it. I got a one year ban for my despicable attitude towards others that I expressed in the form of verbal insults.
I will now continue with giving an explanation and the eventual cause of my attitude. I believe this is necessary so other people can understand where I am coming from even though I am fully aware this behaviour is in no situation justified.
I achieved one of my goals in the game, gaining a Bugatti Veyron, mainly by spending time in the forest producing drugs. Right after my goal was achieved there was a group of people that actively went out of their way to find and steal my drugs. Initially this did not bother me as much as I realise that this is a core element of the gameplay on the server. But the target I had on my head eventually found its way on the forums when people began making memes and posting them on my profile and in other places. The meme was about the joke that “forest growers” have no aim so naturally this was not something I enjoyed being constantly confronted with. Additionally these jokes found their way back into the game as people were coming up to me and making those jokes. So I guess as a response I started to become very defensive about anything that happened. Now, looking back at it, I realise that this was the worst approach I could have taken to the situation as I should have reached out to people to help me with this problem. I was under the impression that everyone was against me, while not knowing exactly why. Next to this I was having problems in my personal life that increased the tensions I already was feeling. However I do not feel comfortable sharing this here, I would just like to paint the full picture and this played a considerable part in it.
Because of my defensive attitude I came in a downwards spiral situation, I reacted very strongly to minor insults as I misplaced them for being directed towards me as a person and not my character ingame, this resulted in people targeting me more as its often seen as funny to get a reaction out of someone, which then resulted in me reacting in an even more defensive way. Eventually this escalated into me being disrespectful towards a lot of people and staff members making me infamous for my toxicity. I cannot stress enough how deeply sorry I am for my behaviour. I realise that this did not only negatively impacted myself, by giving people a reason to dislike me, but most importantly negatively impacted the people those insults were directed towards. I became one of the reasons, if not the only reason, that their perpheads experience became negative and I should have been more considerate knowing what that feels like myself.

I would like to play on the perpheads server again to show everyone that I have made improvements to my behaviour. And contribute to this community in the best of my ability. I started working on my anger issues and the beforementioned personal issues have now almost completely been solved as well. I sincerely miss the sense of community that I have always enjoyed so much. I realise it’s still present on the forums but without the gameplay aspect it’s a very different experience, one that I am missing a lot. I realised I have not done the best job in showing my gratitude for the server but I would like to prove myself towards the community, If you are willing to give me the chance.

As a result of my ostracism from the community I realised my wrongs. I started working on my anger issues as, believe it or not, they were setting me back in my personal life too. Due to the help I had working on my anger issues I began to see the wrongs of my ways. My previous appeal is not any less sincere than this one but it made me realise that my words were not of any importance, my actions are. Since my last appeal I have tried my best to establish a more positive forum presence of myself, I have written sincere private apologies to all the staff members I insulted and made a public apology about my disdainful attitude. In this apology I was pleasantly surprised to be faced with community members that were willing to give me a second chance. I am here to promise that when provided with another chance I will take it without doubt and prove to this community that I am.I wish you all a nice day.

With best regards
Atilla | zeus

Additional Information: My last words about my appeal would be that I have been working on my appeal for days and correcting it and paying attention to upper and lower case so that you can see that I have made a lot of effort, I tried very hard and I hope you see that.

Reaction score

We all know you're trying very hard to get unbanned, and we appreciate that you're trying to show your good side. However, we are not confident that this will be the case if we unban you. This is your second ban for toxicity, which does not improve your case. @LEWIS 088 summed it up pretty good with the comment he made on your profile a while ago:

"
Listen, I'm all for community members trying to prove that they've changed but you're going about it all wrong. Spamming members of the community with random messages on their profile day in day out isn't going to prove anything...

How about when you do actually play/come back you prove to us that you've changed by simply following the rules."

Status
Not open for further replies.