Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Fredy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Diaz
Your Roleplay Name: Nathan Escobar
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122974740

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: Ive had many memories on this server, from being a police officer to being a criminal and driving around a limo with the mayor, then getting shot minutes later, doing my police officer training, i just really feal sorry and miss the good old days i hope some of you understand that 5 years ago i was kind of a kid and i matured alot since then alot happend in my life, i got married made myself a house for my family, have a job and just im not that kid anymore. Having the opportunity to play on Perp again would for me mean alot especially because of the memories it would bring back and juust the enjoyment of coming home after the job and playing some perp. Back when i got banned i just was a kid very bad at perp and had to turn on cheats to get money, wich i at the time did not understand was very bad and it ruins the fun for other people who are trying to play the game how its supposed to be played and not being dumb and not thinking at all of the consequences. Ive played here back when the server had like the queue so you would shoot each other and wait for a slot to free up and you would be able to join only then. Im kind of an old school player and miss this gamemode and the community very much. If you guys decide to give me a chance i promise to you i will not disapoint you nor will i do anything bad or harmfull, i know saying "oh i was just a kid" is not an excuse but we can all agree sometimes in life we did not think the way you are supposed to and you make mistakes, but im here to try and correct it and i hope you give me that chance.

Thank you for reading my apology and once again im sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.