Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: N3R0
Your Roleplay Name: Nero_Clayde
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:422702595

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 1.2 - Disrespectful to Staff (Issued by Maia) As clearly seen in the clip provided by Maia you refer to him as a 'Homophobic Slur' and then call him a 'paedophile'.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I felt like I was constantly being watched by him/her, which kind of irretated me. Since I just recently got unbanned, So I felt like I wasn't being treated like everybody else. I understand that my humour might have effected him/her in a type of way. So I am sorry if I offended you in any type of way. I shouldn't have said what I said, and I hope one day, we can laugh about it! I really feel bad about saying these horrentous things about you. I hope he didn't take it to heart! I understand that I broken 1.1, 1.2 but I just felt disrespected and now I know I should have gone about it, in a better way! I don't have no hard feeling toward him or any staff member, I am just bipolar as hell. Which shouldnt effect you especially in game!

Additional Information: Reason I was annoyed was because I was crafting guns, and storing them. Maia thought he saw me storing my weapons when someone else tried crowbarring downstairs/upstrairs apartment. He said he saw me, store my weapon and a pistol in my hand aiming at the door, although I don't recall me doing that. Which led me feeling like shit and kind of disrespected, so I said he's a pedo for just watching me. So I apologise again for the words I used. Also please unban the people that weren't even on like Archer, charlie joyce. They been banned for no reason, they weren't even involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.