Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: Drako Smith
Your Roleplay Name: Drako smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197694878

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: User shot a police officer after a server restart for no reason at PD, then disconnected while unconscious

Why should this appeal be considered?: I've been dealing with a lot of mental health issues for about 5 months for reasons I don't want to dispute, it has been hard and I have them to this day but during the time period that I played perp-heads which I put around 300 hours into it really helped me distract myself from those issues, the rp aspect of perp-heads really made me connected to the community and I really never played something like perpheadas before, I got so addicted to the server and I loved it so much that the first couple times I got banned, it enraged me as I used it as a way to deal with a lot of my problems, which sent me down a spiral of being mad at the server and my self, and stopped really caring about the rules of perp-heads until I took a break from it which I improved the way to deal with my mental health until 1 event.

I live in a very dangerous area in London and I was beaten up, robbed, and my friends stabbed before, which made me fear for my safety. As everyone was carrying knives in my area, for safety, I decided to carry one myself, which ended up with me being stopped and searched and caught with the knife, which really enraged me at the law and the fact that instead of making people like me feel safe they are going to get me in trouble for trying to defend myself, it really enraged me at the justice system and how it works and I was really stressed because of all the things in my life going on at the time so I thought to myself, what could I do to relieve my stress, I thought of what I use to do, get on and play perpheads. what I didn't realise is that playing perpheads with my bad mental state is going to enrage me even more, My thoughts overrun me, I kept thinking about the event trying to distract myself, but I was unable to, in my heart I was thinking one thing, I hate the police.

I decided to take that anger out on the police officer in PD, asking him why he is arresting people for no reason, and shooting him to try to reflect that anger from my life onto him, which ended up with me getting banned.

I dont expect you to but if you could please take my appeal into consideration as I took the time off to really get my mental health in check, and instead of blaming others, take a lesson from that event, I really love this server, and I wanna play it again, as a new improved, and better person.

thank you for reading and sorry for the bad gramma English isn't my first language.

Status
Not open for further replies.