Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Mim
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: KevinBDK#2451
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin Jakobsen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63148949

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4, 1.1 - User lied to staff member about a situation in an attempt to get himself out of the RP situation and then insulted said staff member when he was caught lying

Why should this appeal be considered?: It should be considered because I have been very active on the server and after me thinking a lot about the situation that happened, I realize that I am in the wrong and I made a big mistake. I want to apologize for my actions, especially for lying to and insulting staff. I promise to keep clean from now on, so I hope staff will be kind enough to give me another chance because I really enjoy playing on the server.

Additional Information: I know I made a post about this already, but this time I am taking it more seriously and I apologize for the lack of effort in the last apology.

Reaction score

We took a look at your chat logs and your attitude, alongside what you said, was outright disgusting. In our view you are extremely fortunate to have only been banned for a week considering this and as such you can serve the entirety of your ban.

Any such use of demeaning and degrading language in the future will result in far greater consequences.

Reviewed with @Mim

Status
Not open for further replies.