Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Muffin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Grandpa
Your Roleplay Name: Sebastian Casellanios
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:510023327

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was trying to figure out how to put my couch back into my inventory and I got mad and started flinging it around a bit which resulted in breaking a police vehicle.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to apologize for my behavior with the couch it was untended to break the vehicle. I was just trying to figure out how to put the couch back into my inventory. When I couldn't figure it out I got mad and flung it around and hit a police vehicle sending it flying a bit. I am sorry I did not mean to hit the vehicle, I should have just asked for help. I did not intend for it to go this way I was trying to figure out how the server works and I was trying to have fun. After getting unbanned I will be more careful with props and make sure they don't break any server rules. I was thinking about becoming a cop shortly after figuring out how to put it into my inventory but it was met short when I decided to do something stupid and selfish. I did not mean to ruin somebody else's roleplay experience and I am truly sorry. I also hope to get to know the community more and would like to build a better reputation than a prop minger. My actions were not acceptable no matter if it was an accident or not. I have learned from today to be more careful and more thoughtful of others on gmod. I would also like to apologize for wasting a staff members time which in this case would be Muffin. I waisted his time by making him have to ban me for doing something like that. It might have taken rp time away from him and I do apologize. In conclusion I hope I can meet staff and other members of the community on better standards and show them that I am not what it appeared to be.

Additional Information: I truly am sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.