Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Riekelt
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Spooda
Your Roleplay Name: Matthew Simmons
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80508688

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.3 - Bug exploiting

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am sincerely sorry for abusing the exploit I found, it wasn't at all considerate for the community and the server economy. I understand why such extents were taken towards me due to the potential threat I posed to the server from the exploit being abused. However I have been playing Perpheads on and off since 2018 and have loved the community as a whole and I have no intention of stopping playing in this community as I have enjoyed my recent experience especially following the update which was worked so hard on. I understand I betrayed the community and the staff team's trust and I would like to apologise to everyone involved directly or not. The sole reason I decided to abuse this bug is because I saw it as a opportunity to progress further and faster, however I overlooked the serious consequences for my actions and the whole situation ended inevitably poorly resulting in myself being banned. My intentions were never to use the money I made from the exploit with malicious intent to harm other peoples experiences, more so to use the money to boost my personal morale and make purchases from vendors. In hindsight, I understand what I did was still wrong however I just wanted to reiterate that the money I made was never used to affect anyone else in the community other than myself. This does not excuse my actions.

I would like to make a more direct and sincere apology towards all staff members who had to spend their time researching and dealing with the case as I should not have taken part in this exploit, nor hide and fail to report it.

I would finally like to make a separate apology to the community for letting everyone down and betraying the trust of many.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.