Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Spaceshots
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Dai
Your Roleplay Name: Dai John
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155798045

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Mass RDM and Doxing

Why should this appeal be considered?: I've been banned for over 2 years and didn't really play much before deciding to get myself permanently banned. I'd like the chance to play with all the friends I made over the years again and rejoin the community. I've had a lot of time away from the community and the chance to regret what I did and I'm extremely sorry to those affected by my leaking private information which I won't mention making the situation worse. I should have just stopped playing which would have been the more mature thing to do. Towards the end of my time in the community I was toxic and a massive troll because I didn't want to play anymore and wasn't playing regularly. After having 6000 hours on the server, I just wasn't happy and wanted to make sure I didn't play by getting myself permanently banned. Sorry for those affected by my mass RDM. Sorry to those I doxed, it was a very stupid malicious thing to do, even childish. I've had the time to grow up a bit and take a lot more responsibility for my own actions. Sorry to all my mates I let down and haven't had the chance to play with for over 2 years.

Additional Information: Thanks for the consideration,
Dai.

Status
Not open for further replies.