Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: SM!SM!SM!SM!SM!SM!Tropical
Your Roleplay Name: Muhammed Walker
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86778299

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered?: I have waited for a while and I have come to realise the impact of my actions (which were very stupid). I’m not going to deny cheating but I would like to say sorry for it and request to have a second chance at playing this amazing server. Since I was banned I have become reformed and i am no longer toxic towards players . Not being able to play the server has made me realise that this was a grave mistake and that I should have never done this, and clearly will ever do this again. I’m sorry to everyone I have disappointed in the past and would like to ask to be unbanned please. I have still have intentions of roleplay but it was evident that I was breaking the rules and I am sincerely apologetic towards @TinySlayer and anyone else’s roleplay experience I ruined. I hope you can forgive me as this ban was put in place in May 2019 and since then i have changed a lot. If given the chance to return i will be beneficial to the community and make sure to help out wherever and whenever i can.

Additional Information: I am extremely sorry for my actions and upon review i will never do it again if given the chance to play.
Thank you for reading and taking the time, and once again I’m Sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.