Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Skript
Your Roleplay Name: Dexter Akmed
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160787951

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Toxic and Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: I apologize for the way I acted the entire time on perp, it continuously got worse and eventually I finally got what was coming. I decided to use cheats which a friend bought for themselves a few months before my ban, I decided to try them out on perp, it was a terribly wrong decision and I can not express how sorry I am for having the audacity to even think I could get past TinySlayer himself and the staff team. It was a terrible decision made and I should of never of cheated in perp on the first place, it gave others an unfair advantage and ruined their role-play experience. I sincerely apologize for further trying to lie to the staff about me not cheating after my ban and thinking I could easily get away with it. I decided a week or two after my ban to try and evade and join on an alt account, I thought I could get away with it once again, being ignorant about the staff and the ban evasion system that was in place and got banned before even playing. I am so very sorry for even alting the first time, it was a huge mistake and I never should of thought about it in the first place. I was stupid back then and didn't think about my actions and that they would have consequences. The amount of childish actions I made on perp has no excuses and I should of thought about what would of happen if I carried on, looking back I feel so stupid for being so ignorant and stupid when I could of easily just of followed rules and to let myself and others to have fun. It's been over a 19 months now since I was banned and in that time I reflected on myself as a person and how I will be if I am allowed back to the perp community. I can promise the players and staff that I will not bring the old me back onto the server and I will follow the rules and be a better person. I fully understand any restrictions that may be made if I am unbanned. I truly want one last chance to show you how I have changed, how I will play by the rules and to bring a mature and better attitude when playing. I made several friends in perp which I want to experience the role-play with them once again and to bring some new friends along to enjoy the experience on the server. I am sorry for everything, especially wasting the staff's time and breaking several rules. I promise to contribute positive things to the community and players if you allow me back in, even if you give me a week to prove myself.

Additional Information: Thank you for reading my apology, I would like this apology to go towards my forum ban please if that is a choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.