Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Liano925
Your Roleplay Name: Niko Bellictova
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160133206

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - The user placed down gas cans in the back of a business shop to 'test out' if they would blow up when using molotovs. The user ended up destroying another person's shop in the process. // Banned for Enforcer Kenty

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear staff team,

Me and my friend Luke were banned because we piled up some gas cans in the back of business shop 3 and lit them on fire using a molotov. Since A1L had told us if it's our own property or if the property is unowned and we dont cause damage to other people/their stuff, it's fine that we light some on fire and have some fun as arsonists. We didnt think it would kill the person next door and set their shop on fire. We thought it would only be our shop, we had no idea the explosions would be powerful enough to kill someone through a wall. Since when we did roughly the same thing in Suburbs 3 (which we owned at the time) it only just made our burglar alarm and our car alarm go off and well.. set our house on fire, but nothing else, so we thought it should be fine. But it seems we were wrong, and it killed the person next door, i think it was business shop 4. And it set their shop on fire a little bit and made their props unfreeze.
We are deeply sorry for what happened and we promise to refrain from doing this kind of stuff ever again. And yes, i had received a warning prior to this, from A1L about setting the PD on fire using molotovs. But that's how it was clarified to us what we can and cannot do with molotovs and gas cans. He even watched us set farm on fire with molotovs and gas cans (it was unowned) and all he made a remark about during it was to realistically put the gas cans somewhere (as in, not just physgun them, but use my fists).

I know what we did may be unacceptable but we'll stay away from molotovs and gas cans. And if we do ever use them again, it wont be just for fun, and it'll be done STRICTLY by the rules.

Cheers,
Liano

Additional Information: If Luke doesnt make an appeal but mine gets accepted, would you be allowed to unban him? Or does he explicitely have to make his own appeal? Yk, because we're in this mess together.
Oh and i have a pretty crappy pc and im still waiting on my new ssd since the one i have rn is only 128gb and with the games i have there's only 10gb left and beamng keeps crashing, and there's no other really fun servers on gmod other than perpheads, so i've been bored out of my mind these past few days, so i would be so so thankful if i get unbanned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.