Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Grim Reaper
Your Roleplay Name: Peter Pinkman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:571159997

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 4.1 - The player as Secret Service, tased their colleague near Hicktown lake for no justifiable reason, leading to their death being eaten by the piranhas

Why should this appeal be considered?: Im really sorry for killing my Freddie with taser and my behavior and . I messed up and I want to make it right.

I really regret what I did and I take full responsibility for my actions
I want you to know that my behavior doesn't reflect who I really am I made a big mistake and im really sorry. I understand how my actions affected the community, and I feel terrible about what I did I didnt knew what I was doing.
From now on I promise to change I learned a lesson from this and I'l do my best to be more considerate and responsible in the game, I will follow the rules and try to make positive changes.
I know that gaining back trust will take time, but I hope you can forgive me i really want to make things right and earn back the respect.
Once again, I apologize sincerely to you, Valentine and to everyone in the Perpheads community for my behavior.
Once again I feel ashamed of my actions.

Additional Information: I love yall <3 Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Reaction score

Hi, thank you for the apology, however, I believe the ban issued has been lenient. Considering its just three days, please utilize this time as a cool down for better comprehension of the server rules to avoid further rule breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.