Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @TinySlayer
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Tyla Jai
Your In-game Name: Tyla Jai
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56687120

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered: It has been 13 months since my ban and I am still regretful of installing hacks and using them for an advantage over other players, I have said it before and I will say it again, I am sorry. I don't really understand why having played in this community since 2013 as a mostly well-behaved player I would decide to do this. I would like to go back to my 'old self' minus the cringey montage videos and I won't let you down (the staff team and the community).

I am going to do the usual 'I have matured since I was banned' because I literally have, I am a year older and been introduced to the working world which has matured me massively as a person. I want to say sorry to the whole community for first of all hacking and ruining your fun, also for deceiving everybody with the constant "haha I dropped my esp", looking back at that now it was pretty silly even if I found it funny at the time. I want to make an apology directly to @TinySlayer for lying and trying to throw you off with excuse after excuse. I want to extend that apology to Fredy as you have created a brilliant server here along with the other devs and you shouldn't have sweaty kids coming on with hacks to ruin everyone's fun. @Ayjay @John Daymon likewise, even if you are not staff I still lied to you about the whole thing.

I really want to reintegrate into this community and be seen as a role model as I used to be a couple of years ago instead of some random forum lurker that nobody even knows anymore, sorry @TinySlayer please forgive me, I promise you will not regret accepting this appeal if you do.

Additional Comment(s): Ignore my Signature

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.