Posting for Jack Peterson
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Code Monkey
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Jack Peterson
Your In-game Name: Jack Alex-Peterson
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:74363381

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 2.5 - Mass RDM Also DDoS Threat and extremely toxicity
Why should this appeal be considered: So.. Before it gets commented I'm strongly aware of it not yet being 6 months. However I feel it's due time, and let me get into why I feel this way. I know what people say, most people say that you don't feel people change within 6 months, and I'm definitely not an exception, being that I have disproven this fact countless times, that I'd change within 6 months and I understand why it'll be hard to believe me cause of that fact.

Let me just get everything out in the clear by now, 5 months ago, soon to be 6 I did something I never expected I would actually do, this was both MassRDM and Threatening to DDoS someone, and not just someone this was a staff member called @McGlinchy.

I have no excuse for my actions, except of me being an absolutely asshole to everyone as per usual. As of lately there has been 0 things to do, can't go out, can't take a break anywhere with corona or anything, basically everything has turned from 50 to 0 in very short amount of time, and it's a hell. I started not feeling welcome once again on perp, and instead of ignoring everyone I just decided to take it all in, which basically got me so down I did something I shouldn't've done. I knew exactly what I was doing, I was in self control and I knew how wrong it was for me, but something clicked and I decided to do so. What I decided to do, was go to bazaar and spray everyone down that I even saw in my way, which was not the way to solve anything, which only got me in trouble and nobody else. I got very cocky to @Code Monkey aswell, when he brough me to an admin sit, and my only stupid comment and reason I stated to him was "Because it was fun".

I believe what I did was an horrendous act of cowardness and cockyness that I never thought I'd do before, after that I started disrespecting another staff member @McGlinchy, as I didn't fell well around him and was mad on him for no proper valid reason, so I decided to threaten to DDoS him, which is ultimately worse and extremely stupid, don't ddos people and especially don't threaten anybody, I have never even DDoS'ed anybody before, I have no clue why I decided to threaten him for this.

As of lately the server have blown up in the air I've heard, and I'm sad actually not to be a part of it, I wanna join in again, have fun with everyone and my friends, and prove that I can actually be a better person than I am, I did it once, despite people thinking it was just to become a staff member, it wasn't. I genuinely had changed myself, but sadly went back to the old me due to a lot of things that happend, but I'm willing to sacrifice myself again to make improvements, and prove that I can change to a better person to everybody again, and not this stupid towncrying baby everyone see me at for a valid reason.
I sincerely regret my decission, and have made me reconsider a lot of things. I just wanna come back and play with my friends once again, and just ignore if something bad goes my way.

I'm also horribly sorry for Fintus(Don't remember ingame or forum name, but he knows who he is), for being extremely toxic especially to him both on the server and the forums, there was no reason for me to start acting like a dick this way, hope this will be considered.. Anyway, if not I guess it is what it is, have a nice one.

Additional Comment(s):

Status
Not open for further replies.