Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Code Monkey
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Jack P
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Alex-Peterson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74363381

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 Mass RDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: It has been over a year now, and I decided to give it a rest with appeals, as I wrote one almost every 2nd month I think. After the last appeal I made got denied, I thought it was time to move on to something else for a while, cause people didn't really want me back, or at least the staff and I respect that.

It's been over a year now, and I think it's about time to make another attempt once again, so here it is. I've been a part of this community for about 6 years now I believe, at least 5 or so, with bans on and off of course, which a few of them has also been perm bans so you can take it as you will(with being a part of it in these times or not, I do but technically not I know but oh well).

I've been strongly considering the thought process of everything that had been going through my mind in the time of the situation where I got banned from the community, and strongly realized the stupid things I did, I do not wanna call them mistakes cause I did them on purpose, I WILL, however, call them stupid actions from my side, and a messed up thought process leading up to all this. I had just created a decent reputation within the community, which I MYSELF had ruined for myself ONCE again as usual, and that led me to the way I behaved and acted up upon that scene of the incident.

To come to the point, instead of dragging this out like insane, over 1 year ago I decided the "Best" action would just be to ACTUALLY leave the community, cause I was clearly not capable of doing that myself, as it's been a big part of my "Life" yeah I know.. Sad lmao, anyway so I decided to get myself banned. Deciding to get banned alone was a stupid way of leaving, and then the fact of what I did made it even more drastic and stupid, I decided to go off duty from police, and grab a weapon from my storage, whereas I went to the Bazaars Area. When I went to bazaar I waited for the right moment, to shoot someone up and waited for the proper right amount of people to show up as well, and to my so-called what I would have called it back then "Luck", or "Stupidity" there was a group of people passing by.
I decided upon them entering Bazaar and shoot them up, then starting to shoot a bunch of or at least attempt to shoot up a bunch of other people, within the bazaar.

After I was brought to an admin sit, and acted in an unhuman and childish behavior I was banned for originally 1 year, but followed by that it was extended to by 1 more year, making it 2 years for being extra toxic to other people, who wasn't really involved in anything I had just done..
I got mad after the actions of the ban being decreased to 1 more year and I decided to go on a rage onto the staff member who extended my ban, threatened to DDoS the staff member as well, which was probably the most stupid thing I could've done.

I honestly do sincerely regret the actions I had ontaken myself within the server, and causing harm and toxicity within the community completely uncalled for, and completely unnecessarily, and I really do apologize to everyone I acted childish towards and was toxic towards, I wanna return to this great community I once played a lot on, and still plan to come back again.

I don't know if this is ever gonna be a possibility, but if it is I hope this will be the chance I can get back, I know what I have done wrong and I know how stupid and ignorant I've been acting the last of the time I also was on the server, as it wasn't only a 1-day thing, my toxicity had been ranging from a huge variety of time within the community, and it has been a completely unacceptable behavior that had come from my side, and what it's worth I really do apologize for everything.. Please do consider letting me back and I will be most grateful!

Have a nice day everyone!

Additional Information: I hope this application will be considered as another chance for me, to behave properly and only have some fun with friends and other people within the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.