Ban Appeal for Junior Naylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First of all I would like to say that I'm posting this for my mate Junior as he is banned on the forums as well.

Appealing for:
Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Brinch (EDIT: @TinySlayer @Madda because Brinch resigned)
How long were you banned for: Permanently

Your Steam Name: Nick Gurth
Your In-game Name: Junior Naylor
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56187888

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered: I am honestly very sorry for cheating on the
server. I do regret my actions a lot and I apologize to all the players I affected with my
actions, I have been banned for nearly a year now and I do miss perp a lot and seeing my mates playing does not help , I started playing
perp back in 2015 when it was evocity until 2018 Jan 30 and I loved it all the way through
until i messed it up for a couple of days when I used the cheats which I regret a lot , I really do. I hope you can give me one
more chance and consider this ban appeal, I know I had a lot of chances already but I
promise you I wont mess this one up.

Once again I am really really sorry and regret the stupid decision I made, I hope you will consider this ban appeal.
Thanks for reading this, Junior

Additional Comment(s): Thanks for posting this bro

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support Junior was a great friend, really mis him and would like to have him back in the community

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.