Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Brinch
How long were you banned for: Indefinite

Your Steam Name: Strobez_
Your In-game Name: Sarah Kennedy
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:97845870

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered:

I have waited a couple of weeks since my last appeal. I can't check specifically as it was moved or removed.

I want you to consider my ban appeal because I have changed and others believe it too, it's obviously staff discretion on the outcome. I believe i should be given a second chance because it has been almost 2 years since i was banned. I was a kid, I just like a chance to prove myself to everyone that I have changed and can play without any 3rd party advantages.

My time at perpheads was awesome and i ruined my privilege of playing on the server by breaking the most important rule and taking part in the most hated upon thing you can do in any game. I am forever sorry and understand that I may have to upload demos daily and have a character reset to gain the staff teams trust again. I chose to use the app, I chose to go ahead and ruin the peoples role-play experience who where effected. Although there is absolutely no proof and it doesn't matter the day i was banned, I wasn't cheating I reliased that if it was me playing i'd be heavily frustrated about loosing hard earned items to a cheater.

I have not tried to ban evade or break any other rules on the platforms that i still have access to.

Again, All i ask for is a second chance to prove myself that i have changed. Even if my ban was reduced to something like a 6 months or a year from now, would be amazing because you are allowing me to play again. I am forever sorry to the whole community. Please. I know there will be a lot of mixed opinions about my ban appeal, but after all we are human and make mistakes or do something we regret we never did.

dNwoMzm.png

VQEstrL.png

This is around 694 days since i have been banned and 2 years is around 730.

Additional Comment(s): I'm down to have a serious conversation with anyone who doubts in me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.