Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal Type:Apology

Your Steam Name:Tomato
Your In-game Name:John Dow
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:35142089

Why were you banned:Called police when i was at the gun point pretending not to know how to play so he wouldn't lose money, stalling RP.
Why should this appeal be considered:Because i love playing on this server and most of mine friend play on it too. I considered all the wrong things what i have done, i want a second chance, a chance to show that I can role-play and act realistically. Or just reduce the ban lenght please because perma ban is unfair if you want to know why i left the server after this. Well my uncle died 2 weeks ago and i needed to go the church and do some things with it. I'm donating every month.
Edit: I will refund those 2 players who mugged me with 4k each sorry for that guys.

Reaction score
You forgot this
pretending not to know how to play so he wouldn't lose money, stalling RP.

AND you've been banned twice.
I give you a -Support

Reaction score
thealex3991 said:
You forgot this

I give you a -Support
Sry forgot it i added it :(

Reaction score
thealex3991 said:
You forgot this

I give you a -Support
You didn't forget. I think you're lying or something

Reaction score
Tomato, i'm sorry for your loss, but you shouldn't let your personal life affect other people's play time on the server, if you're not fit to play, then don't play. And while PerpHeads has no T&Cs, when you donate, you are receiving benefits, not buying anything, it does not entitle to you to rights above players. Although, i think a ban shortening is fair, as long as you don't slip up again.

-support on complete unban but i think maybe cut off the permanent bit!

Reaction score
Nuka said:
Tomato, i'm sorry for your loss, but you shouldn't let your personal life affect other people's play time on the server, if you're not fit to play, then don't play. And while PerpHeads has no T&Cs, when you donate, you are receiving benefits, not buying anything, it does not entitle to you to rights above players. Although, i think a ban shortening is fair, as long as you don't slip up again.

-support on complete unban but i think maybe cut off the permanent bit!
Thanks man i just wish to have cutted off perma :/

Deleted member 231

I personally have never met you or seen you play because I am new but...

The situation seems to be that you understand what you have done wrong and that's all most people want to know so you wont do it again. I think asking for a shorten on the ban is the best approach and then just waiting it out. Consider re-reading the rules: http://perpheads.com/rules which will help you to not break them in the future.

Reaction score
+support This perma ban is little unfair so it should be cutted off.

Status
Not open for further replies.