Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: 3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: R3D
Your Roleplay Name: Chin Won
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:69472337

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 2.5, 3.5 - User killed a player after being punched a few times. When asked about their actions, the user explained that they were punched as a road crew worker and they later changed jobs where they killed the user. Whilst a report was open with them they disconnected, informing me that they would return in an hour. However, several hours have passed, and the user has not returned.

Why should this appeal be considered?: 1.6 Co-operation and Evasion
''Whilst a report was open with them they disconnected, informing me that they would return in an hour. However, several hours have passed, and the user has not returned.'' I did inform in game chat and within the ticket that i would return, the ticket was open for a substantial amount of time, leading towards the late evening, it was explained i would return after i have eaten, after eating i attempted to return to the server and it was full, after attempting again i then decided that due to it being full im unable to join. I sent you a message request telling you this information within discord.... I do not believe to have 'evaded' a sit/ticket/report.

2.5 Excessive Negativity
''Players may not excessively impact the experience of others in a negative manner, unless the actions are a proportionate escalation of negative actions that have been performed against the original player.'' This was not the case, i was walking through bazaar with a buddy, i was punched and pushed for no reason whatsoever, none of my actions fall under 2.5. text seen in 2.5 ''For example, it is not acceptable to:
Intentionally mug and target new players.
Destroy valuable items due to basic distaste such as product prices.
Killing a player over verbal insults, minor or accidental actions.
Killing a player after mugging them because they’ve seen your identity.
Cause unnecessary damage to a stolen vehicle without good reason.
Use explosives or incendiaries without taking precautions to ensure that uninvolved player's items are not damaged.
Use molotov cocktails in raids without prior negative interactions which would justify their use.''

None of those occurred within my roleplay.

3.5 New Life Rule
This one is definitely incorrect as stated above i will state my actions again. i was walking through bazaar with Blake, i was punched and pushed for no reason whatsoever, after roughly 5-10 minutes i change jobs from roadcrew and return to the bazaar with said buddy. I was then stunned a multitude of times meanwhile i was punched twice by a user, Which may have come across as a miss understanding as they may have thought i was the culprit, or there was two different players punching me, I then gain access to a weapon and shoot them. ''When a player is given a new life they must forget/may not act upon any and all details of their previous life'' i did not die within this situation and due to me changing jobs and returning outside of the roleplay situation. A new roleplay scenario took place, resulting in my actions. They interacted with me between my government job and leaving that job, i did not interact with that player until after i was assaulted. During this time i was, and i quote ''Ten Toes'' which put me on edge.

Is it acceptable to randomly punch people? Especially staff?
I understand the punishment of 1 day was given, which isn't alot of time. But that still isn't the point.

''. When asked about their actions, the user explained that they were punched as a road crew worker and they later changed jobs where they killed the user.'' going back to the ticket i explained within it, that it was two DIFFERENT situations, as a GOV employee and later as a civilian.

Roleplay situation occurred between 15:00-17:00 on the 29th October 2023.

Additional Information: Please request my Demo if needed Bas i am unable to provide. (cant find it after following steps given.) Video Provided is just before the occurrence , Unfortunately my recording turned off after this.

A1L

Reaction score

ish

I will give you the benefit of the doubt for 1.6 after speaking to @3izu however make sure next time the message actually went through, I've spoken to you on discord regarding 2.5 & 3.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.