Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: Hugow
Your Roleplay Name: Saul Macdonald
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116024695

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.20, 4.1 - User as a officer had finished off a suspect on the ground and then once taken to the supervisor office, was AFK and then shortly disconnected whilst still being dealt with. In another incident, user had stolen another police officer's vehicle when they knowingly knew it wasn't theirs even after being told and drove off saying 'its mine'

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I allow myself to make this request for an unban because I maintain that I did not commit any of the facts which are reproached to me. I constantly try to play on your server by respecting the rules, and I confess to being very surprised when I read the reason for my ban. I sincerely think you got the wrong player. Hoping to be able to play again on the server very soon.

A1L

Reaction score
This is not you?

You also disconnected and you need evidence for a dispute, not to mention here is the evidence for you stealing a officer's vehicle:

Reaction score

I've seen two clips that show you stealing a car after being told it wasn't yours and you finishing off a suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.