Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Kronen
Your Roleplay Name: Zoe French
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:4980326

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.24 - User failed to comply and surrender under gunpoint after being asked to several times. Broke character during the same situation.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was raiding an opened apartment and once i had taken all the stuff from the base I tried to leave at which point i realised i was stuck inside the base and then 4 people came to the front door where I was trying to move the metal detector and they started gun pointing me and mugging me at which point they also couldn't get in due to the metal detector being unfrozen and instead of letting me leave due to this obviously not being fair roleplay wise they removed it with staff powers and continued to mug me which is not fair at all since I couldn't get out but they were perfectly able to remove it and get to me. This obviously makes no sense and at which point I started trying to argue the situation in LOOC and then Pug decided to force surrender me and then tell me I'm being banned. Multiple staff powers were used in a situation that wasn't fair from the beginning. This surely isn't how a staff member is meant to act in a situation as instead of doing what was fair they did what was better for them and their org members / friends. I tried to talk to them and was instead shouted over by the 4 people. I couldn't type in LOOC effectively cus I was being spammed with the zip tie prompt over and over making it impossible for me to communicate and after I was killed I created an F6 that was promptly not looked at and I was then banned for 3 days even after being told it was going to be 1 day which still wouldn't have been fair.

Reaction score
Hey mate, I was involved so I wont be dealing with it. You opened a door to some where you had raided (im assuming) you were then gunpointed by 3 of us and failed to comply with us telling you to put your hands up for over a whole minute, once force surrendered you then wouldnt consent to the zip tie until you were forced to. You then decided to scream and moan about getting your stuff back.

This also sounds more like a staff complaint than a dispute

Your evidence also misses out atleast another min or so of the situation :)

Reaction score
You haven't disputed any of your actions that got you banned, specifically breaking 3.4 and 3.24, all you've done is complain about staff powers being used in this situation due to your non-compliance and the prop blocked door.

Unless you're going to explain how you DIDN'T break the rules you were banned for, then this is better off being closed and you should make a complaint on pug and myself.

Reaction score
Hey mate, I was involved so I wont be dealing with it. You opened a door to some where you had raided (im assuming) you were then gunpointed by 3 of us and failed to comply with us telling you to put your hands up for over a whole minute, once force surrendered you then wouldnt consent to the zip tie until you were forced to. You then decided to scream and moan about getting your stuff back.

Also as this is a dispute, you will need to provide some sort of evidence
There is evidence:

Reaction score
You haven't disputed any of your actions that got you banned, specifically breaking 3.4 and 3.24, all you've done is complain about staff powers being used in this situation due to your non-compliance and the prop blocked door.

Unless you're going to explain how you DIDN'T break the rules you were banned for, then this is better off being closed and you should make a complaint on pug and myself.
I'm not saying my actions didn't break the rules I'm saying the rules shouldn't have been applied in that situation due to the circumstances of me being stuck in the base.

Reaction score
I'm not saying my actions didn't break the rules I'm saying the rules shouldn't have been applied in that situation due to the circumstances of me being stuck in the base.

So did you break the rules you were banned for or not?

Reaction score

Reviewed with @Super_

After reviewing the action request, we have determined you did in fact break all the rules you were accused of breaking and in a manner which in my opinion did warrant a punishment. Please Familiarise yourself with rule 2.6, particularly the first paragraph:

2.6 Reporting a Rule-Breaker​

If it is believed that another player has broken a rule, the report function (F6 key on your keyboard) is expected to be used to inform an Administrator. If a player(s) is in a role-play situation with another player(s) who has broken a rule, after the report function (F6 key) has been used, the former player(s) should continue the role-play situation as best as to their ability, and within the confines of the rules, until either it has ended and/or an Administrator intervenes.

Had you just complied in the first place then reported the metal detector placement, if the item was deemed to be placed in a manner which violated rules, you would certainly have gotten your items back.

Whilst we understand that you might be annoyed and unwilling to forfeit items in this situation as you felt as though this was a logic error in realistic play, unfortunately the instigators of the gunpointing were otherwise within their right to do so, Even when you were no longer trapped you could have complied, Reported your situation, and awaited verdict for refund.

The only way forward to report how unfairly you feel like you’ve been treated in this predicament is to make a staff complaint on the staff member(s) responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.