Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @blackdown
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Koko
Your Roleplay Name: Roko
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83824857

Why were you punished?: I was punished for 2.5 User shot someone who was knocking on their door because they didn't leave.

Why should this appeal be considered?: For example, it is not acceptable to:

Intentionally mug and target new players.
Destroy valuable items due to basic distaste such as product prices.
Killing a player over verbal insults, minor or accidental actions.
Killing a player after mugging them because they’ve seen your identity.
Cause unnecessary damage to a stolen vehicle without good reason.
Use explosives or incendiaries without taking precautions to ensure that uninvolved player's items are not damaged.
Use molotov cocktails in raids without prior negative interactions which would justify their use.

I didn't kill the man I just shot him so he would stop knocking on my door after I told him to leave then the cops came and arrested him for trespassing. ----------------> I didn't record check logs or demos

Additional Information: I was banned for 3 days because I was told the other warnings that iv already got banned for were taken into account

Reaction score
Hello there, as this is a dispute you are required to provide evidence of the situation to prove that you did not break server rules, if you do not have a video clip of the situation, you could provide a Demo for the situation with the relevent Tick for the situation at hand(Or record it using a video recording software of your choice), more information can be found here: https://help.perpheads.com/page/demos

Reaction score
What can’t you request a demo from the mod that banned me boss?

Reaction score
And the rule says killing a player or damaging a stolen vehicle or other un involved players items is breaking the rule 2.5 but I never killed him even the report says I “shot” not killed.

Reaction score
After the cops came because of the gunshots I told them what happened and they ticketed the man for “trespassing” if I remember correctly

Reaction score
Use this guide here to find the perpheads demo folder, it's a simple guide to follow as you will need evidence for the dispute as Locksmith has said.

Reaction score
And even if it a a negative impact to his experience it was to me as well irritating me in my own base asking for money and constantly giggling the door knobs and like I said I peppered him not killed him and he didn’t even get arrested just a ticket.

Reaction score
In the back of my head I though it as a raider trying to get me close to the door and kill me or irritate me enough to open the door then that would make it easier for him to kill me and not alert the cops guessing that I didn’t have an life alert which I didn’t

Reaction score
Looking at the logs (confirmed with the staff who issued the ban), this should be the demo perpheads_demo_2024-2-25 19-03-54 where you shot someone at Projex.

At around 14000 ticks.

Additionally, since we don't know who will review this yet, perhaps you should make those files public so we can access them.

Reaction score

Until the evidence (demo) is reuploaded, we won't be able to re-evaluate the situation.

Please upload it in the next 48 hours, otherwise this dispute will be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.