Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bnje
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: TylerMac
Your Roleplay Name: Donald Makarov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:611504473

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4: Had a new player he'd shot at the drug dealer revived, Then mugged them in front of a paramedic, in the process gunpointing the medic.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Id like to point out why I don't think 2.5 applies because I didn't target this guy , he came into the subway with a pistol aimed at me and I had to shoot him , I was going to get a medic and res him so I could give him his stuff back because he was a new player and I felt bad , but when he was res'ed he started getting disrespectful , I mugged him infront of EMS because I had stripped his coms and directed him to leave the area , also in 3.4 it states that only police officers you cant mug infront ( Committing a violent or serious crime, such as murder, theft, arson, etc. whilst knowing that (police) are in direct eyeshot of the scene you wish to commit the crime at. Loitering around the vicinity of a shootout you are not a part of or being within the line of fire from both intentional and accidental fire. Users must flee the scene of a shootout and wait for police to clear the scene and reopen the area to the public. This applies regardless of you being restrained or not.
) Id also like to point out that I did not loiter on the scene and no police arrived on scene but I instead got arrested for a different incident around 10 minutes later , but when talking to someone who is more familar with the rules its a apparently a rule that isnt written inside , sorry this was a honest mistake I didnt think I was breaking the rules , I dont like target new players . Sorry for the trouble , I return his stuff when I get unbanned regardless of the result of this dispute
Sincerely
tmac

Last edited:
Reaction score

Please provide a clip of the situation or upload the below demo file to a file site so I can review it.
perpheads_demo_2023-6-4 10-20-06

Status
Not open for further replies.