Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: ThatGuySeany
Your Roleplay Name: Jax Slayher
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80596709

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Whilst being chased on foot by Police, the user charged an Officer with a raised gun only using his fists, naturally resulting in his swift death. Later, when gunpointed by Police because of a car theft, the user complained about what was happening in LOOC instead of complying with the Officer's orders.

Why should this appeal be considered?: After reading the comment left on my previous appeal and having the day to cool down, I realise my errors and would like to apologise. Firstly, I do still believe we had a communication problem but I now wholly realise the situation at the hospital was worsened by me typing and not responding immediately through surrendering, etc. I would like to apologise to Collier for being so salty in game as it didn't come across good and must've been a pain in the ass for you, so sorry man. The reasoning behind me complaining in LOOC is because I simply had not taken a break for a while and was annoyed/wound up. I apologise and have now taken a break hence me writing this apology, as I have seen the benefit this has had and can see that I acted badly. I do feel as though I have been punished for this adequately, and would kindly ask if you could let me back on to the server early. I know I fucked up today, but I recently donated and have spent a lot of time recently on the server trying to return. I'm not saying this to be treated differently or anything, just because I think it shows my dedication to the server and how me acting this way is out of turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.