Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: greqh
Your Roleplay Name: Quantavious Blob-Williamson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:717963602

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20 - Disconnected merely one and a half minutes after telling his org he was spotted by cops whilst warranted.

Why should this appeal be considered?: After clearing projex (killing all cops etc.), I went afk for like 10 minutes, came back and went to my property in morons. I realized that my friend jack locks was still cuffed from earlier so I crowbarred his cuffs. I then opened my door and stood outside for a few secs and saw cops and instantly went back in and I let my org members know that there are cops outside. I doubted that I was warranted since I had already killed everyone at projex earlier. I didn't know why they were there at the time in the first place but I assumed it was because they heard a crowbar noise from me crowbarring jack locks. Then I waited if the cops would do anything like knock on the door, ask us about anything, announce themselves that kind of shit but nothing happened and i waited for 2 minutes and still nothing happened so I decided to log off. The cops didn't do anything and just stood there, if they wanted to breach my property they would have already had the chance to do so, they were hesitating and that was their problem not mine.

Reaction score

Are you disputing that you broke rule 3.20?

Here is an excerpt from the rule: "Players should also wait at least 10 minutes prior to leaving the server after committing a crime; this does not apply if the crime has been resolved (player has been arrested / caught for this crime)."

In accordance with this rule, you should've waited another 8 minutes before leaving the server.

A1L

Reaction score

I doubted that I was warranted since I had already killed everyone at projex earlier.

raw

You knew you were warranted, cops knew this as well and they breached around a minute or two after you disconnected. You indeed did break rule 3.20 Disconnecting from the Server

Status
Not open for further replies.