Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: dog
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: MrPWagon
Your Roleplay Name: jamal black
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:418934896

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: not providing demo

Why should this appeal be considered?: i have searched through all the perpheads folders to try find demos i cant find them i dont see why not i have followed this guide ( https://help.perpheads.com/page/demos---how-to-guide) and still cant locate it.

Original appeal (denied for not providing demo even though I don't have access to it

i wasnt given enough time to find my demo when searching through folders i couldnt find said demo i have had a problem with this in the past that was due to my storage i have cleared my storage and still cant find any saved demos im not sure why this is but therefore i wasnt able to provide said demo i was typing this out in an f6 but i got banned as typing it out this situation is based over a raid at hungries where i stored 6 weapons im more than happy to give them back as i dont even need them but it was a misunderstanding i though the raid was over as i mentioned in my f6 i apologise for any problems caused i hope this can be resolved as i love roleplaying this server and would hate to never play again beacause i couldnt find a demo .

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-30 001547.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-30 001547.png
    94 KB · Views: 28
Reaction score
i have admitted to doing this but said i thought it was clear but i cant find this demo this is what this is whole thing is about i was willing to give up all the guns and resolve all this and still am, i don't want to be banned perma for something so little. But the demo situation i cant see why its not saving they used to save all the time but since my storage became full and i cleared it after this they have never saved since

A1L

Reaction score
I remember in a PM on the 9th of November that you were told you are required to have enough storage under 1.6, have you still not sorted it since?

Reaction score
I remember in a PM on the 9th of November that you were told you are required to have enough storage under 1.6, have you still not sorted it since?
no i did sort this since the last time, but since then my demos havent been saving since which i proved with the screenshot above

A1L

Reaction score
no i did sort this since the last time, but since then my demos havent been saving since which i proved with the screenshot above

show that you have enough storage, cause it would be saving to that location otherwise, so I doubt you have enough storage once again?

Reaction score
im uploading a screenshot now

Last edited:
Reaction score
You could've simply just freed up some space now, if you had enough storage your demos would be recording otherwise.
as ive said i have had this problem for a while and ive had storage free this whole time (since you warned me about it on november the 9th) there must be another reason in why my demos arent saving

A1L

Reaction score
as ive said i have had this problem for a while and ive had storage free this whole time (since you warned me about it on november the 9th) there must be another reason in why my demos arent saving

What is the previous screenshot you sent?

A1L

Reaction score
the screenshot wasnt showing properly on my end and didnt know if the same occured for you guys so i reuploaded it

xg6OWWSNEAjVpsp4.png

Here if you couldn't view it, why is the storage different?

Reaction score
xg6OWWSNEAjVpsp4.png

Here if you couldn't view it, why is the storage different?
i sent my laptops one which i sometimes use to play perp was a mistake i didnt even realise that but my main storage in the 222gb one as you can see from the thread on november 9th

A1L

Reaction score
i sent my laptops one which i sometimes use to play perp was a mistake i didnt even realise that but my main storage in the 222gb one as you can see from the thread on november 9th

i mean its literally the same screenshot but the storage is different

Reaction score
i mean its literally the same screenshot but the storage is different
That's cause my laptop and pc are the same they are both bought together one has more storage than the other caise I use it more for work I sent various emails on my laptop but sometime have it for perp every once in a while that's where the screenshot came from

Reaction score
That's cause my laptop and pc are the same they are both bought together one has more storage than the other caise I use it more for work I sent various emails on my laptop but sometime have it for perp every once in a while that's where the screenshot came from
I'm very generic ans try keep all my things the same I'm organised but one has more like I mentioned for emails for my work purposes reallt sorry about this

dog

Reaction score
ok so what you're saying is one screenshot came from your laptop and one screenshot came from your PC, both taken at the same time with the same apps open with the same icons highlighted, the same toolbar, the same notification, and a lack of a battery icon on a laptop?

Reaction score
Yeah I'm organised hence why everything is the same lol and I was running Gmod on my laptop so therefore I had the same apps open

Reaction score
Yeah I'm organised hence why everything is the same lol and I was running Gmod on my laptop so therefore I had the same apps open
This whole thing has gone so far down the line all because of a some guns which I'm more than happen to give up I don't want them I don't really fancy losing a chance to play my favourite server ever becaise of it I didn't think I was breaking rules I'm sorry if I did do so I thought it was safe to store I realise now it may not of be I can't be sure of this but I understand where it went wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.