Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Doge
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: How do i quickscope?
Your Roleplay Name: Natalie Carry
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:13584348

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User failed to comply under gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: So, I have decided to review the footage as Doge recommended. And I believe the ban is invalid or in any way is under not a valid reason. I have 2 POV"s from my own perspective and Jose Fernandeze"s. Here is my POV first :

As you can see, there was never any gunpoint placed that I knew of, and just because he has his gun in passive doesnt mean I have to listen to him. As soon as I knew about the gunpoint I putted my hands up and followed gunpoint as in standard.

Here is the second POV which basically says the same, I turn around to run when his gun is in passive mode, hence no reason for me to oblige.

Later on I survived and when I was asked the situation here is what I was told : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2924617061

If I follow this logic anybody that I try to mug with the gun in passive now, has to follow order as there is a reasonable believe I might actually gunpoint them .

As of now I dont see the ban reasonable at all. If I did indeed break " gunpoint", I would like to understand how I broke it.

Reaction score

A TFU officer sprints at you with a gun in their hand and proceeds to tell you several times to put your hands up. It is clear and evident from context in this situation that you are under gunpoint. Nowhere in the rule does it state you have to see the weapon pointed at you. If it's evident from context that you are being gunpointed, comply.

Reviewed with @A1L and @SamSN

Status
Not open for further replies.