Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: DOM
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: JAMY2347
Your Roleplay Name: Jamez Diaz
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:594049314

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: i was too close to kill someone

Why should this appeal be considered?: since when was there a required distance to kill someone? the guy i had killed had just killed 2 off my mates and got took into a police car before I could do anything so I raced to the back of RC parked my car by the RC steps up to PD and left it on i then peeked the stairs with a GLOCK and killed him and didn't injure anyone else involved and then mere minutes later i handed myself in to the police. I commited this kill in the most reasonable manner the admin is tryin to say i rushed it and was impatsiont with the kill and should've waited. Threre was only one police officer in the PD parking lot and his back was turned it took me 4 shots to kill the suspect i then turned and ran they never saw me the only reason they knew it was me was because of DNA and then i handed myself in.

Reaction score
this is a very detaileed scene of what happend ye it is in 4K

Attachments

• 777.png
    777.png
    194.3 KB · Views: 19

A1L

Reaction score

An example provided within Rule 3.4 Putting your Life at Risk - I am unsure why you are shooting this close and especially at the Police Department, this is fairly obvious to how close you are and very much in direct eyeshot of the police considering he is being jailed for it.

• Committing a violent or serious crime, such as murder, theft, arson, etc. whilst knowing that police are in direct eyeshot of the scene you wish to commit the crime at.

Status
Not open for further replies.