1.1 Disrespectful Behaviour
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxem
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: angonuts
Your Roleplay Name: Angelo Chiarelli
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146725115

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User killed another player because "he was filling up where I wanted to fill up" at a gas station.

Why should this appeal be considered?: After I had a dispute with the admin 1 week ago, he wont stop wathching me, reprimanding me for every single thing((he opens reports that say ""you bumped into a car 10 minutes ago, don drive like an idiot"" ....,and he clearly isnt impartial, for some reason whatever im involved into,Im in the wrong

Additional Information: So,to sum it up. I got arrested T W O times for things I DIDN'T do(( killing a guy because he was punching me to death((the police said i killed him for no reason)) and punching the medic((i never punched the medic, i said heal me and i got arrested L O L)), and the police men SAW THAT,I guess they get paid whenever they arrest someone... My reports were useless, I wouldnt even get an answer he'd say i need proof...
Then I got killed by I guy,in front of slums, for no reason,the guy told me "go away from here" , i was passing by and I said why who are you, he shot me, and the admin draxem said I should've known better and go somewhere else(wtf), then the apex.
I was at bazaar,I bought a gun, but the dealer scammed me, so I said Iwant my money back, he was giving me my money back, but meanwhile another guy came close and said im here for a donation and dropped some money ,I picked it up without looking at it, but then i dropped it, and picked the right stack of money. The same Guy drops a hamburger, I pick it up and I eat it, that's when the guy says "drop the hamburger!", and then shot me dead. Because I ate his hamburger. Draxlem ,who was of course, watching me... said I deserved it because in his opinion i was ""messing around"", and I lost all my guns( i had just boughtstolen by the guy who killed me for the hamburger) . The admin said it was good rp (killing someone over a hamburger,at bazaar),and closed the report, saying that he doesnt give a f of what i say and if I dont like what hes doing i can file a complaint.

I then avenged myself(since no one would do anything about that..not even the moderator...) , I killed the guy who killed me over the hamburger. I knew I was gonna get banned for that, and I don't care because I'm not gonna play in this server anymore.

I'm not filing a complain against draxlem because I know how useless that would be , but yall just have to know that moderators as unbelievably stupid as him ruin the server. The server looks cool but this moderator((who for some reason is always online) ruins it big time.
In fact because of him I'm not gonna play this server anymore.

This draxlem guy is probably someone everyone takes the piss out of in real life and since he got a "powerful position" in this game he feels smug and important, because he has to make up for all his real life failures.

The server is fun, sadly ruined by people like draxem . Bye

Reaction score

Hello. I will close this dispute due to the fact that you are describing a situation that you should make a staff complaint on.

The reason for the ban is another situation that occured around 15 minutes after what you have described.

Status
Not open for further replies.