Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: draxen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Dom
Your Roleplay Name: Dom Kushenberg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User took two police officers as hostage. With the intentions to demand the Road Crew worker to get to them, so that he could get his car unhooked and the wheelclamp taken off

Why should this appeal be considered?: From my eyes my life was already at high risk since we had just placed a car bomb on the roadcrew since he attempted too kill me and another person, i took the officer hostage so we could get the clamp and tow hook off so we could leave the area after just commiting a crime with us attempting too murder someone. Me taking the officers hostage doesnt seem like I was breaking 3.4 since we had our life at risk already
edit: i should also add the officers had the person in cuffs who placed the car bomb down

Last edited:
Reaction score

Can you elaborate on how this roadcrew worker had attempted to kill you which justified placing a car bomb on their vehicle? Some sort of evidence to support this would also be fantastic. The demo covering this incident should be perpheads_demo_2022-3-25 21-06-13 (perpheads_demo_2022-3-25 22-05-47 at a push).

Please meet these requests within 48 hours.

Reaction score

Can you elaborate on how this roadcrew worker had attempted to kill you which justified placing a car bomb on their vehicle? Some sort of evidence to support this would also be fantastic. The demo covering this incident should be perpheads_demo_2022-3-25 21-06-13 (perpheads_demo_2022-3-25 22-05-47 at a push).

Please meet these requests within 48 hours.
I’ll try upload them soon, I went too do it last night but ran into some problems with it as it wouldn’t actually upload the demos too any site.
Me and 2 ppl was having a conversation and the roadcrew came over splurting shite out so I gunpointed him away as it was a ooc conversation and he still wasn’t leaving, when he eventually did leave he went too the rc truck and rammed the car I was behind which ended up hitting me and nearly killing me

Reaction score

Kidnapping these officers with the sole intent of having your wheel-clamp, with this context, was absurdly stupid. Had you not gun-pointed the Roadcrew worker in the first place, all over an "OOC conversation" which was being had in the middle of the road, this would not have escalated so unnecessarily. Not only this, but the impact was hardly serious enough to warrant car-bombing him, which @any name you wish has received appropriate punishment for as well.

As for the kidnapping itself, you were literally being talked out of the entire situation by @nutrient10 but decided to go guns blazing for whatever reason. You had no clear plan in mind and having the wheel clamp removed, despite being hardly a few hundred meters from the car dealer, was not a sufficient reason to kidnap and shoot at police officers.

You are more than familiar with the rules and it's absolutely shocking that you still cannot grasp basic concepts such as this. Not to mention the fact that you received this ban hardly an hour after my incredibly lenient ban was lifted. You have had more than enough chances to improve this behaviour and we are not going to tolerate it any longer.

Reviewed with @Collier, @Acerius and @Ellie

Status
Not open for further replies.