Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan/Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Frank
Your Roleplay Name: Vito Andolini
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61373815

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned for breaking gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: I see why I was banned in the past when I played here, I was constantly breaking the rules and being toxic and rude to anyone who would question me, I understand that. However I returned on the 9th after pretty much a 1 and a half year break from the server, I got some warnings for various things leading up until today, I hadn't played in a year and a half so I was not quite in tune with the rules all the way, I get banned for breaking gunpoint in which I had a fraction of a second to react and if I would have thought it through would not have done it that way, alright 3 days I can take that I suppose, but then I see you extend it to 1 year? for what exactly? I am being punished for things that I've already served my time for?, or is it because I dare question the reasoning behind these bans/warnings to get to the bottom of things? I've also completely changed my outlook on things, in the past I would be the most toxic person you could encounter, today that isn't the case at all so I really feel I am being unfairly treated here. I mean I haven't played this for 1 and a half years basically, so I wasn't sure of the rules and what to do in all situations, however I was corrected by the staff team which was helpful as they told me precisely what I had done wrong and I didn't do it again. I'm gonna be Frank here and just ask wth is the problem here? a year for this? I honestly do not think I am even close to deserving this, my past bans, yes 100 percent completely all of them, but this? a year? No way is this fair, also I tried to get rid of communications ban so that I could talk in LOOC as people would flip out on me when I couldn't communicate with them OOC but that was straight up DENIED by Efan with 0 comment and no input. I mean I tried getting back into the community, this is how I'm received? Why not make it a permban then, cause I don't see the point of this at ALL it just seems to be done in malice instead of being constructive.

Additional Information: Don't mistake my questioning of you and your reasonings as me being rude, it is simply me, trying to get to the bottom of things and understand precisely what the reasoning behind your decisions were/is, I do not intend to be rude and I don't believe you should interpret it as such.

A1L

Reaction score

You did break gun-point, if you disagree with the extension, make a staff complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.