Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie and Acerius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Simon Bendetti
Your Roleplay Name: Simon Bendetti
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4, 2.5 - User went purposefully out of his way to assist his 'friend' in stealing a vehicle that was being used as a showpiece inside Puffer-Mart, to aid and enrich the passive roleplay experience for the server, despite it being peak time and there being a clear abundance of other vehicles being used and parked in an ordinary fashion for them to steal, as well as an abundance of other bases and properties being used in an ordinary criminal fashion for them to harass and have criminal dealings with. This is even after both the owner of the property and the owner of the vehicle - who were two separate individuals - explained what they were doing and their intentions behind it - yet the user sees absolutely no issues with their behaviour. This resulted in a shootout, which did result in some fatalities. All of this could have been avoided had the user simply respected the fact that someone was taking the time out of their day to do something different and constructive for the server. The user's record for 2.5 is stark and even after trying to explain at length the fault in their actions, they see themselves to be the victim in that their criminal roleplay opportunities are being suppressed; even though it is them who went out of their way to pick the vehicle and property which was clearly being used, for something other than inviting criminal trespass, theft and ultimately death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am attempting to dispute this ban as it is in bad taste, we had come to bazzar together to try and find a nice car to seal as we were being little kleptomaniacs. We saw 1 single vehicle in a window at puffermart, out of public view since it was in a property. I would like to dispute this ban as it sets a dangerous precedent that you cannot Ropleay how you want to and you have to RP the way staff want you to. I met a very nice person who had also stolen a car, his name was Jacob Jamalkins. We tied together after messing about with each other. We set out to look for a good car to steal, when we saw it, a Car in the puffermart that we could steal if we just broke the window as it was perfectly aligned to do so. We attmpted to get in, but to our suprise the person who owned the puffermart let us in. (the person also was extremely vague and just said he was "doing something") Making things easier, Jacob got to the vehicle and started to crowbar it. The owner of puffermart took a gun from his chest, I pulled my gun on safe, he then pointed it towards jacob and then me firing upon us. I shot him in defense. I was then shot by a police officer not too later because of the extreme gun shots going off. I believe this ban reason is stupid and sets a dangerous precedent for the RP on this server. We saw something we could steal, we tried too (it was also shielded from public view since it was in a property) and it was max time and we had already checked all over bazzar for a new car but there were feds everywhere. We tried to find a secluded singled-out vehicle and we did, I also acted in self-defense making sure he could not kill me only when he pulled a gun on me. I don't understand how me roleplaying and stealing cars has to be to (your standards) when playing on the server. Just because I want to RP a certain way shouldn't mean I get punished for something you think you would do differently. This ban basically says if you don't RP the way we want you to, you can go fuck yourself. I don't understand how 1 single car is "enriching the server" in a window when the dude had shit set up in the back and could have been growing. If thats the case we all need to make fake passive RP bases with weed in the back. I also noticed the person who was setting this place up became mayor after and wasn't even further working on it, so I'm not sure what "enrichment" I ruined.

This whole ban reason you made up just looks like a TLDR for "Rp is allowed,if we like it that is"

Additional Information: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ixr9wtskpjsed08/perpheads_demo_2023-10-14+14-50-37.dem/file

Last edited:
Reaction score

The only rule that was violated in the evidence provided of the situation is 3.3 Realistic Actions which states that "players should not attempt to boost people onto buildings or structures, nor should they climb onto objects which realistically would not hold their weight." Your ban will be removed and replaced with a warning for violating rule 3.3 and @Ohad's warning will be edited to represent this as well.

Reviewed with @3izu, @Dave, @Sindarin, @Bnje, @rxmeo, @Super_, & @dog

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.