Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: BrendonGartute
Your Roleplay Name: Brendon Gartute
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44617463

Why were you punished?: 3.4, 3.15, 3.20 - User drove right into an active shoot out, rammed cars as a courier for no reason. He refused to leave the area despite being told to several times and it ended up in his death. Instantly disconnected unconscious.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I did drive into an active shootout, I did not ram for no reason, cops FREQUENTLY block off the projex BUT NOT the entrance and this was on of those instances of poor cop RP, was not told "several times" was not told A SINGLE TIME, and ended up dying cause my car was destroyed

Additional Information: the considered post

Reaction score

Not sure if it came through on my OP post but this is the clip relevant to the ban, at least as far as I can tell?

Reaction score

I did not ram for no reason, cops FREQUENTLY block off the projex BUT NOT the entrance and this was on of those instances of poor cop RP
Just because they didn't set up proper containment at the top of Harbour Ln it doesn't give you a free pass to drive down there during a shootout and try to ram shit out of the way, you had more than enough time to see that the emergency lights were active and the road was blocked off.
was not told "several times" was not told A SINGLE TIME
rjzEvOo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.